Sunday, December 17, 2006

Pre-Christmas...

Just came back after having a blast at a Single’s Party (read: Oh yes, I am single and ready to date). Nice music and great people, along with fantastic food. Strangely enough, it was Tony that I was really interested to talk to (read: I am not gay!!!) when I found out that he’s attending a culinary course at the Academy at-sunrise over at Fort Canning and I was really interested to find out more from him (btw, his rice paper roll was wonderfully delicious). I am seriously contemplating to take up a culinary course just to fulfil my childhood dream – food business!!! And I am happy to discover that there are other alternatives besides Shatec that people like me, can turn to, to master the art of culinary.

On a separate note, I was unpacking my stuff from the boxes after the paint job and I realised I still need 2 more types of Absolut Vodka to complete my set. Anyone has any idea how I can get hold of Absolut Peppar or the Absolut Vodka Red (Read: 50% alc/vol)? It would definitely act as a wonderful Christmas Gift this year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does size matter? it has to be the same size as the rest of ur collection?

His Food Blog said...

yepz... all of my collection are from the DFS...which explains why I am unable to get my hands on the 2 bottles with red wordings...

Anonymous said...

Vodka Ruby red? Can get from DFS!!! I got mine from there.. =)

His Food Blog said...

ashyees: Nope. Not the ruby red I am talking about... but the normal volka with no flavour... usually it is in blue wordings but they are only 40% alc/vol... the one I am looking for is in red wordings and they are 50% alc/vol... last heard... it can be found in sri lanka airport... but hardly anyone goes there...