Thursday, April 20, 2006

Mussels, Part 3

Continuing on mussels, let me tell you that chilli mussels is NOT the only method to cook and savour it. Mussels can be baked in cheese as well as cooked in white wine. Recently, I had this opportunity to relish mussels in white wine sauce at one of the finest Italian restaurant in town….or rather our neighbour’s town – Johor Bahru. At Italiannies, without even ordering, they will serve you with fresh bread - chiabatta, to go along with olive oil and basil vinegar – definitely a CLASSIC!!! I simply love it. Along with the mussels, my friends and I also shared a shrimp linguine. Both the mussels and the pasta come with excellent sauce. Definitely one of the best Italian restaurants I had. I believed they have other outlets in KL and I would definitely visit them if I drop by KL one of these days.


Rating

Food: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5
Ambience: 4.5/5

Price: 4/5
Total: 17/20
Italiannies
Ground Floor
Jusco, AEON Tebrau City Shopping Centre

0 comments: